Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

Dan, I just realized I put my foot in my mouth when I sent that message
and I got a msg from a different mailing list and the "To:" tag was that
mailing list addy.

I'll try to take it out now.

So I guess it uses the "X-Evolution-Source:" tag, I didn't notice it
below my mail servers SpamAssasin tags.

Trying to learn the ways of email and clients...

Cheers,
Chris