Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Ryan P Skadberg <skadz mindstorm com>
- Cc: Evolution mailing list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 14:06:44 -0400
On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 13:50, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I get this.
So, basically, you have 2 IMAP accounts
He was actually talking about 2 POP accounts, but it should work
basically the same.
Ok! Then, the best way for this to work is:
1) Search the Recipient list for an address in your accounts
(this should fail on a mailing list, so ...)
2) Use X-Evolution-Source.
3) Barring Neither working for some reason, use default account.
So you'd think, but that's basically how it was supposed to work in
1.0.x and he's saying it didn't really... I suspect something is messing
up so that it doesn't recognize the X-Evolution-Source header and step 2
] [Thread Prev