Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Christopher Ness <nesscg mcmaster ca>
- Cc: Evolution Emial List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 13:56:44 -0400
Why doesn't Evolution simply use the account in the "To:" tag when you
do an action on a received message? If it can't find it, use the
default. Sounds simple.
I didn't appear in the "To" list of your message. How does Evo know what
account to reply from? The default account will often not be right if
you have a bunch of accounts.
] [Thread Prev