Re: [Evolution] Determining the account used for sending mail

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 13:57, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
If you go back to probably even last week or the week before in the
archives for this list, you'll find numerous messages complaining about
1.0.x "find my account from this message" behavior. In fact, every week
there are lots of complaints. All of them wanted it the way it is now.
You're actually the first person that wants it the old way :-)

Jeff

Hm, maybe we could do:

if (number_of_remote_stores == 1)
        identity = guess_from_message()
else
        identity = guess_from_store_uri()

if (identity == NULL)
        identity = default_identity()

I think that would cover things pretty well.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton