Re: [Evolution] Re: [Users] .... NOW spell chicking for SuSE

If it's ok with you guys I'm going to keep on with this as I really need
to get it working.

I now have the following rpms installed;

ispell-3.1.20-297
aspell-en-gb-0.33.7.1-ximian.3
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.1
pspell-devel-0.12.2-ximian.6
pspell-0.12.2-ximian.4
aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.3

I should point out that I had to force aspell to install using --nodeps as it complains bitterly about a
missing
libltdl.so.0. The only rpm I could find containing this was for red-hat 7.1 (I run SuSE 7.1).  Even after
installing
it aspell still complained.

Please let me know what else I need to do to get this working?

TIA

Jim