[Evolution] Recipents with multiple addresses

How would I select all addresses associated with a recipient?

I sometimes want to send a message to a recipient at both his office and
home address, but it seems like I can only pick one from the Contact
select dialog. (And picking the actual address has to be done from the
composer window.) Right now it looks like I'm forced to maintain
separate Contact entries for each address if I want to do this.