[Evolution] Re: [Users] Spell-checking still not working (Evo 1.0.2, Mdk 8.1)

On Po, 2002-02-04 at 16:47, D. D. Brierton wrote:
Well, I spent the weekend upgrading to Mandrake 8.1 and re-installing
Ximian GNOME. I was looking forward to finally having spell checking in
Evolution, but it still doesn't work. Here is what is installed:

evolution-1.0.2-3.ximian.1
aspell-0.33.7.1-1.1mdk
libaspell10-0.33.7.1-1.1mdk
aspell-en_GB-0.33.7.1-1.1mdk
libpspell4-0.12.2-2.1mdk
gnome-spell-0.4-ximian.2

In "Control Centre -> HTML Viewer -> Miscellaneous" Tab I have "Enable
Spell Checking" checked, and the language specified as "en_GB".

Try to use just "en". Language selection will be improved in future
versions.

Radek