Re: Custom headers RFE WAS: Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 18:38, Larry Rosenman wrote:
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 19:44, Rob Walker wrote:
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 17:27, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

There has to be a line drawn somewhere where it makes sense to say "no"
and I believe this feature to be over the line.

Rats.  What would it take to change your mind?  ;-)

I **REALLY** see the need for the feature, but I'm one voice on a
"weird" platform (FreeBSD).

What is the "official" Ximian position?

Even though this isn't nearly enough to cover the implementation or
maintenance, I would kick in fifty bucks to the pool to get it done, as
the text strings that I posted earlier described.  I for one am going to
be trying to figure out how in the world to build evolution locally.
:-)

rob