[Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

I've finally gotten evolution (1.0.3) to the point I use it almost
exclusively as my mail client (IMAP from my Laptop to multiple IMAP
servers).

One thing I miss from MUTT is the ability to have arbitrary headers
display in the standard display.

I'd like to be able to see the SpamAssassin and SpamBouncer headers that
get added in the "standard" display.

is there a way to do this that I'm missing?

If not, is this on the 1.2 list?

LER
Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler lerctr org