Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 16:44, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
In the spirit of Havoc Pennington's recent "How to write good UI's" rant
[ http://www106.pair.com/rhp/free-software-ui.html ], I have to wonder
if this is even worth the trouble.

To me it seems that this will do nothing more than further complicate
the code for not much benefit (in fact, only benefit a small portion of
users). Especially since we have a "View All Headers" option.
The problem is I'd like to see the SpamAssassin and SpamBouncer scores
without having to wade through ALL the headers.

The number of headers in some of these mails are LARGE.

Why is it such an anathema to add this option?

LER

Jeff