Re: [Evolution] RFE: ability to add headers to "standard" display.

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 14:42, Larry Rosenman wrote:

The problem is I'd like to see the SpamAssassin and SpamBouncer scores
without having to wade through ALL the headers.

The number of headers in some of these mails are LARGE.

Why is it such an anathema to add this option?

Propose a design for a configuration dialog, and where that dialog
should be invoked from, and what the user must do to select this view.

A back-of-the-napkin design for the configuration might be two regex
lists of headers, one to show and the other to hide, for a custom view.
(I'm thinking of the allow and deny files for tcp_wrappers.)

Should you have multiple custom views? Again, how would it work?

Of course, patches are welcome. ;-)