Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 15:59, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> The critical thing here is to be sure we have enough contrast. So all bg
> colors should be rather light, and the text should be black. So that
> everyone can at least *read* the events.

By definition however, people who choose the High Contrast Inverse theme
(for example) do so because they generally wish/need to see light text
on a dark background, so insisting that any text is black wouldn't
really be an acceptable solution I don't think.

Perhaps if the text colour itself was also one of those that was
customisable it might be workable, but that's kind of what the gtk theme
is for :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.