[Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

I was perusing rodrigo's blog a bit, and noticed the design choice to
use colorized calendars to do the overlaying. I'd talk to the a11y guys
to be certain, but that's likely to be an a11y nightmare- they strongly
urge against solely using color to distinguish things, since if you are
color-blind, blind, or otherwise incapable of distinguishing color
things get very messy.

Anyway, just a thought- we /are/ seeking to keep gnome core
'accessibilizable' if not actually accessible, and this may be a problem
in that area.

Thanks-
Luis