Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 07:02, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> I think that the most important thing we are naturally doing is to have
> the background colors be light and have dark text (well, the theme
> "text" color)

Actually, using the theme color there is probably wrong, since if we are
going to hardcode the colors then there is a chance the theme uses a
text color that isn't contrasty enough.

So it should probably just use black instead, for all colorized items.

(Otherwise, I am all for making the colors themable, if possible...)

> What do you think? Choosing strange colors to please everyone might not
> be what we want, but rather design a nice color set, that looks nice for
> most people, and *does not present any big problems for accessibility*,
> and then give a possibility to change the colors to suit any special
> needs if the default is not ideal.

Yeah, the color set must be a good compromise.  Maybe it's easier if we
stick to only 5 colors or so?

-- Ettore