Re: [epiphany] Re: Opening pdf files

On Nov 11, 2006, at 4:28 AM, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
Yes, and I've never really understood why people think that it's
better to view a PDF in the browser than to open a dedicated viewer
for it.

For the same reason that it's better to view an HTML page in the browser than to open a dedicated viewer for it: fewer clicks required.

(For most of the PDFs I read, I have no interest in keeping them, so saving a copy anywhere other than my browser cache is a waste of time.)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/