Re: [epiphany] Re: Opening pdf files

Hello Reinout,
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:51:40 +0100
"Reinout van Schouwen" <reinouts gnome org> wrote:

> Hello Keith,
>
> 2006/11/11, Keith Bates <keith new-life org au>:
>
> > Well, I've removed the plugin but it still does not work. It opens
> > the blank page but fails to launch Evince.
>
> Does about:plugins confirm that the pdf plugin is no longer active?
Yes... it does not appear on the list of plugins

> Can you tell us what application is associated with PDF files in
> Nautilus?
Evince 0.4.0

>Did the PDF file end up in your downloads directory by any
> chance?
No.

I also looked at the Preferences and un-ticked the "Automatically
download and open files" box but it did not make any observable
difference to the behaviour.

I've also tried Galeon and Mozilla and both behave the same way.
Firefox asks me what to do and Opera opens it in an external viewer.

Thanks

Keith

--
God bless you,