Re: Any unforking news??

2006-11-12 klockan 19:28 skrev Beartooth:
> Last I heard, it seemed to've been decided that both browsers would merge
> back into one. Has that happened and a third name been adopted?

No, it was decided that Epiphany is The Way Of The Future [tm] and that all
useful Galeon functionality would be ported to Epiphany plugins.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

but sometimes :: it's better to lie                          -- hooverphonic