Re: Opening pdf files

I have Epiphany configured to NOT automatically open downloaded files
so I always get the "What do you want to do?" dialog. I must say that
clicking Open ALWAYS works.

Can you provide us specific urls where this happens? Maybe this is a bug.

On 11/10/06, Stefano Sabatini <stefano sabatini-lala poste it> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 03:36:19PM +1100, Keith Bates had this epiphany:
> I've just been trying out epiphany but I'm having trouble opening pdf
> files (or more accurately getting a pdf reader to open them).
>
> When I click on a pdf link it opens a blamk page and that's all. How do
> I point epiphany to xpdf or whatever?

I also have the same problem. The weird thing is that in some cases I
got called evince (the gnome official PDF reader), in other cases I get
the blank page.
Can someone explain this behaviour?

In each case thank you guys for your excellent browser.

Cheers
--
Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://li.count.org)