Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Google summer of code 2009 entry for Ekiga

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le jeudi 19 mars 2009 à 12:43 +0000, Peter Robinson a écrit :
I would think depending on the GSOC project that ekiga could fall
under an number of organisations. GNOME org would def be one. A couple
of other ones that comes to mind would be XIPH if it was related to
one of their codecs such as speex/celt/theora etc. The other would be
gstreamer if someone wanted to move forward the gstreamer support in
ekiga. You'd just need an appropriate mentor.

What projects do we propose ?

Is there a XMPP/Jabber organisation where we could propose "Completing ekiga's support for the protocol" as a project?

Gstreamer support would be good too, and would fall under both the umbrella of the gstreamer and gnome projects... but I'm not sure there is that much to do.

Who is ready to mentor ?

I am mostly ready to mentor... hoping it won't fall during a time where I'll be off the net :-/