Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] port ekiga to osx

Hannes De Backer a écrit :
I am a trainee. They want me to port ekiga to osx. I have about 2 months to do this. Could u people point me at the right direction? I am reading a pdf about porting unix to osx, but it is still kinda abstract how to start on this project.

Well, first you should open your own mail-thread (lookup "mail thread etiquette" if you don't see what I mean).

And then, I guess trying "compile ptlib, then opal, then ekiga" is a good start.