Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Google summer of code 2009 entry for Ekiga

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Simos <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
Hi All,
I am not sure this list is the place to discuss about this.
Just now, the applications for GSoC mentoring organisations have opened.
Here is the announcement email.
It would be a good opportunity to try to attract developers in this way.
I think it is quite straightforward to write the justification why
Ekiga needs to take part in GSoC.

I second this. as I could not find a page about it in the Wiki :

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Special:Allpages

I created one to pull out Ideas

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Gsoc2009Ideas

Feel Free to add ideas ...