Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Google summer of code 2009 entry for Ekiga

I would think depending on the GSOC project that ekiga could fall
under an number of organisations. GNOME org would def be one. A couple
of other ones that comes to mind would be XIPH if it was related to
one of their codecs such as speex/celt/theora etc. The other would be
gstreamer if someone wanted to move forward the gstreamer support in
ekiga. You'd just need an appropriate mentor.

Peter