Re: Sozi integration

Hi

Thank you for the integration in the master branch.

On 01/11/2015 10:45 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
[...]
There seem to be some more bugs:
  - g_warning("sozi-object : use builtin player");
    When running Dia in a debugger and with --g-fatal-warnings
    that's triggering a breakpoint. If it is a message for the
    user use message_warning. I've turned this specific one into
    #pragma message() - the other occurences need to be checked.
I would like to use two kind of message : debug (less invasive, a simple text on stdout in debug mode would
be enough), error (on stderr for instance)
I've tried message_notice and message_error, but i think that the popup will be annoying.
What do you suggest ?

  - Undo for "Sozi - Frame" handles does not work (at least with
    frre aspect). Need move_handle() needs to be reversible, i.e.
    moving to the previous postions needs to restore the object.
I used to check the "reason" of move_handle to be HANDLE_MOVE_USER, but it seems to be HANDLE_MOVE_USER_FINAL
when done with undo.
So i removed the check of "reason" and it works better.
I still have a problem to undo rotations. The modifiers aren't passed when called from undo.

  - handle directions are off (visible by the direction of the
    mouse cursor)
I'm not sure to understand what you mean. I've the mouse cursor that change when overing handles (see
attachment).

To be continued ;)
     Hans

Your help is welcome, thanks.