Re: Sozi integration

Am 10.01.2015 um 22:17 schrieb Paul Chavent:
On 01/10/2015 03:50 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
As I said I'm fine with pushing what we currently have. It is probably
 more simple to improve from that common base. Any objections?
So, i suggest to submit patches that fix the bounding box issue, the
copy issue, the media issue, and label this new version as first common
base.

Not sure I understand, but it sounds like I will have to reset my local version once more. At least if you want to have all of the above in a single commit in dia master. If this should become an almost perfect commit please include the necessary changes for objects/makefile.msc and lib/libdia.def, too.

BTW: the "bounding box issue" seems to be a no-issue. I've checked my assumption with environment variable DIA_RENDER_BOUNDIG_BOXES set. Apparently I was confused by the (of course correct) inclusion of the label within the bounding box.

Regards,
        Hans