Re: Sozi integration

Hi Paul,
Am 11.01.2015 um 18:23 schrieb Paul Chavent:
On 01/10/2015 10:41 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
[...]
If this should become an almost perfect commit please include the
necessary changes for objects/makefile.msc and lib/libdia.def, too.
I'm sorry for this chaotic integration process. I wish this round to be the
last candidate for integration.

The patch is still available on gitorious :
https://gitorious.org/dia_sozi/dia_sozi/commit/513c2ea2bfb9ed57022b9a61500fba3052be00cb
on the sozi-final-integration branch.

Now pushed to dia master with two small modifications:
 - fixed libdia.def to export object_unconnect_all
 - removed samples/Sozi/sozi-render-test.dia

I've removed the adapted render-test.dia because I did not like the duplication of that diagram.

[...]
Ok. So, all minor issues should be closed now.

It remains the problem of the automatic sequence management (the automatic
reordering is screwed when we delete frames, or upon undo). I wonder what
would be the best solution (perhaps simply disable it and let this task to
the user).

Have to play a little with the options to make a proposal.

Please let me know if you still have comments.
There seem to be some more bugs:
 - g_warning("sozi-object : use builtin player");
   When running Dia in a debugger and with --g-fatal-warnings
   that's triggering a breakpoint. If it is a message for the
   user use message_warning. I've turned this specific one into
   #pragma message() - the other occurences need to be checked.
 - Undo for "Sozi - Frame" handles does not work (at least with
   frre aspect). Need move_handle() needs to be reversible, i.e.
   moving to the previous postions needs to restore the object.
 - handle directions are off (visible by the direction of the
   mouse cursor)

To be continued ;)
        Hans