Re: Sozi integration

Hi Paul,
Am 05.01.2015 um 15:47 schrieb Paul Chavent:
Hi

Following this old thread (http://marc.info/?t=131209991300001&r=1&w=4), I
would like to re-submit a patch that brings "Sozi"
(http://sozi.baierouge.fr/wiki/en:welcome) to Dia.
[...]

The patch adds a "Sozi" sheet with "Frame" and "Media" objects.

Thanks for the resubmission. I've extracted the latest patch
from [1], reverted the deletion of doc/e?/dia.1 and committed
it to my local master. After small fixes to build on win32,
I've added a Sozi layer to render-test.dia (attached).

[...]
The media allows to insert video/audio in a presentation. I haven't
extensively tested this object yet.

Me neither. If it does not work out the single "Sozi - Frame" might need to get moved back to the Misc sheet?

[...]
Feel free to give any feedback if your are interested.

So far I've only found minor issues, so this basically looks
ready to push to master.

Issues found so far:
  - sozi-frame copy does not copy properties like text color
  - apparently bounding box calculation is not completely correct
    with rotation (try to "rubber-band" selecting sozi-frame #6)
  - with sozi-frame

I've also revisited that old threads loose ends, namely:
 - sozi player as external dependency? [2]
   => OK: now solved as optional in configure.ac)
 - px as font size unit [3]
   => Seems not to be needed anymore?
 - automatic sequence number generation [4]
   => Same as before, but should be acceptable for the first
      version included.

Did I miss something?

Thanks,
        Hans