Re: Sozi integration

Hi

On 01/10/2015 10:41 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
Am 10.01.2015 um 22:17 schrieb Paul Chavent:
On 01/10/2015 03:50 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
As I said I'm fine with pushing what we currently have. It is probably
 more simple to improve from that common base. Any objections?
So, i suggest to submit patches that fix the bounding box issue, the
copy issue, the media issue, and label this new version as first common
base.

Not sure I understand, but it sounds like I will have to reset my local version once more. At least if you
want to have all of the above in a single commit in dia master.
If this should become an almost perfect commit please include the necessary changes for objects/makefile.msc
and lib/libdia.def, too.
I'm sorry for this chaotic integration process. I wish this round to be the last candidate for integration.

The patch is still available on gitorious :
https://gitorious.org/dia_sozi/dia_sozi/commit/513c2ea2bfb9ed57022b9a61500fba3052be00cb on the
sozi-final-integration branch.

BTW: the "bounding box issue" seems to be a no-issue. I've checked my assumption with environment variable
DIA_RENDER_BOUNDIG_BOXES set.
Apparently I was confused by the (of course correct) inclusion of the label within the bounding box.

Ok. So, all minor issues should be closed now.

It remains the problem of the automatic sequence management (the automatic reordering is screwed when we
delete frames, or upon undo). I wonder what would be the best solution (perhaps simply disable it and let
this task to the user).

Please let me know if you still have comments.

Regards.

Paul.

Regards,
     Hans