Re: Sozi integration

Hans,

There is a last thing you should know about Sozi.

When i started the integration to Dia, Sozi had an "editor" that was an Inkscape python plugin. I contributed
to Sozi to clearly separate the player part and the editor part in order to be able to integrate Sozi in other editors.

The Sozi editors used to embed, in the SVG doc, the Sozi player as a js script and a css stylesheet. The Sozi team
actually work on the version "14" that will change that behavior.

The Sozi "14" will provide an editor that will be able to work on any SVG document, add Sozi frames and
generate an output html document that embed the whole thing (SVG+player). You can find more information at [1]

So this integration of Sozi is already "obsolete" (since the js player will probably not be maintained as is), but
"do the job" for me.

We will have the opportunity to discuss about the possible evolution of this module later, and i just wanted
to let you informed.

Regards.

Paul.

[1] http://sozi.baierouge.fr/release-14.10.html