Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Dear Thimo,

I am very grateful for your detailed and good description.
You helped me very much to gain a better overview about the different intendend use of the diagrams.
I guess, I have to read some more about the models in detail. And for the first, I will remove my diagram,
because it might be wrong.

Thank you very much for your help.
Have a great day.

Best Regards