Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Have you done some reading on UML?

Kindest regards,

Paul Watson

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 05:52, Pooya <Input pooya de> wrote:
Dear Dia-users,

For my thesis, I would like to visualize the structure of my developed program. Before starting to mention
some of the most important methods, IÂd like to give the reader an overview about the system.

But I donÂt know, what the normal way to put this into practice would be.

What would you recommend or is there a "normals" way? And how would it be done in Dia?

Would it even be visualized, e.g. by a graph?

thanks in advance!
dia-list mailing list
dia-list gnome org
FAQ at