Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Thank you very much for your help, dear Thimo.

a) How can I add the minimum and maximum numbers on the lines between two classes, like (0,1) or * (see
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Klassendiagramm-1.png)

Use the Aggregation line. There are multiplicity fields for each side in
the Context menu of that element.

Yes, this works like a charm. But how can I have the lines on both sides of the rhomb-symbol?
Or does one line on one side make no difference in the UML-Semantic?

b) Is there a special double line available in the UML-Sheet, which presents the "must exist" relation
between two classes?

I am not aware of such a shape.

Hmm..Ok..I wonder, because I was given a diagram, in which this shape ( two parallel lines ) was used.

Best Regards