Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Thank you Paul,

I am currently trying to visualize some classes of my code with UML as a class diagram.

a) How can I add the minimum and maximum numbers on the lines between two classes, like (0,1) or * (see
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Klassendiagramm-1.png)

b) Is there a special double line available in the UML-Sheet, which presents the "must exist" relation
between two classes?

c) Did I get it right, that the field "type" of "operationdata" of the classes context menu represents the
output data of a method, while "parameterdata" is used for input arguments ?

Thank you very much.