Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Dear Pooya:

a) How can I add the minimum and maximum numbers on the lines between two classes, like (0,1) or * (see
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Klassendiagramm-1.png)

Use the Aggregation line. There are multiplicity fields for each side in
the Context menu of that element.

b) Is there a special double line available in the UML-Sheet, which presents the "must exist" relation
between two classes?

I am not aware of such a shape.

c) Did I get it right, that the field "type" of "operationdata" of the classes context menu represents the
output data of a method, while "parameterdata" is used for input arguments ?

Yes, with an additional distinction: The "type" field is used for the
return type of the function (return X). However you can define output
parameters, too (call by reference) by selecting the appropriate
direction for a parameter.

Regards,

Thimo Langbehn