Re: Normal way to visualize the structure of a program source-code?

Dear Thimo,

thank you very much.

I am not entirely sure if I understand what you are trying to do.
The rhombus on one side of an association between two classes can
not have lines on two sides. It is used to mark one of the two (or
more) ends of an association.

I could be wrong, I am not an UML-Pro, so it could be, that the elemnts are used in a wrong way by me :-(
I would just like to visualize my implementation and put in the diagram my classes.
Then, lets focus on two classes, only.
My intention is, to show, that Class_1 is providing some results after some calculations, which then will be
provided to Class_2.
That´s it.
I attached a text via "Name" of the Aggregation line, which describes, what happens from Class_1 to Class_2,
for example: "Provision of Frequency"
Additionally I put in the multiplicity values.

This is, what a friend of mine showed me. He is more familiar with UML and ER-Diagrams than me.

Maybe you got an Idea, if I am only the completely wrong way?

It could be the "Participation" element from the ER shapes (with the
option Total = yes). However, to my knowledge that sort of line is
not part of the standard visual representation of UML.

Yes, this is the shape I was searching for. But it has no multiplicity field?

Thanks and Best Regards