reaction to using Dia

I used Dia to try to create some simple diagrams the other night for a school project.

Created a couple of round shapes
1. one of the round shapes resizes based on where the mouse is relative to the center of the circle.
 The other one resizes based on the upper left corner origin. This is confusing. Maybe it would be possible to indicate?
--also, changing mouse pointer to indicate resize/create, etc would be desirable.

2. if you want to move several objects by selecting them, it also moves your ties, disconnecting them from other objects.
This was not desirable. The user expectation, I believe, is that ties will remain in place even if you're moving several objects at once.

3. "simple scaling" is not undoable. This is bad.

Anyway, sorry to only report the bad. It's good software, I would like to contribute. Thanks for all your hard work on it.

Thanks,

David Heitzman

--
Life moves on, whether we act as cowards, or heroes.