Re: Latex PGF plugin

Hi Guys,

momomaniac wrote:
Lars Clausen wrote:

I think that's a really bad idea.  It means that all but the most
trivial texts will look strange.  The Right Way, of course, is to make
it selectable, but until then the various TeX-directed exports should at
least agree on enscaping:  See message
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2005-December/msg00002.html.
OK, I now made a version with escaped text, like in pstricks, but with some latex language fixed.
patch is here: http://home.arcor.de/kirmse/dia/escapedText.patch

However I will keep using the unescaped version for myself, since I just want dia to place the latex code at the right coordinates. But I can conceive, that it is better to escape for a release.

I don't know about either of these formats, but: Would it be "expensive"
to have two export filters, one with escaped text and one with unescaped?

I assume that it's not possible to give an option to an export filter.
Right?

Thanks for the work & documentations! :)
  Dirk