Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
- Subject: Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 21:14:37 -0400
On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 02:59 +0200, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Yes, but you (as user) are not forced to install all existing GNOME
> related packages in your repositories, neither distros will install them
> in your stead :)
Why would you want tweak something you don't use? The day you want to
enable e.g. an obscure color management option, you would probably do
that for a specific use in an application that uses the option (e.g.
GIMP or Inkscape in this case).
] [Thread Prev