Re: On the Interaction with the design team

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 13:42 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> Dave Neary wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > So, in short, I would like the design team to act like the gnome-utils team.
>
> GNOME design has all the equivalent facilities [1, 2, 3] excluding the
> mailing list.
>
> Again, I agree (and have never disagreed) that we need to do better. The
> only question has been around the appropriateness of a mailing list.

Does this mean an IRC log/bot is back off the table?

I would be happy to read such logs not for accountability but because
it allows one to learn how the design process operates (like how reading
code can be useful as a programmer). It can also be more convenient for
people in stupid timezones (me).

John