Re: On the Interaction with the design team

Hi,
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> I really don't think IRC logs are a good way of communicating anything. It's
> better than unlogged, but really only marginally.

  This discussion reminds me of the one we had about switching to DVCS
some years back. At that time, most of the core developers wanted to
use git but most of the rest were opposed to that. While I don't claim
this situation is the same, this discussion is also about which tools
to use/not use and when it comes to that, IMO the people doing the
actual world should be the ones deciding. The rest should simply
'adapt'.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)