Re: gnome2 and gnome3: strategy of coexisting

I am not saying about backporting, of course! That would be a waste of
resources. I am saying that distros shipping gnome 3.0 will most
probably provide safe harbor with gnome 2.32 (+all possible fixes). It
could be a nice and friendly gesture - to help them a bit. But if
gnome does not care, that's just it.