Re: gnome2 and gnome3: strategy of coexisting

Thanks for the answer. So, does that mean we directly or indirectly
recommend to distromakers NOT to allow users to choose between gnome2
("real", not "(panel + nautilus)/gnome3") and gnome3 sessions? Does
that mean we recommend not to bother creating two sets of packages? Or
we are just neutral and do not care (and we do not help)?