Re: New module proposal: tracker

Le mardi 18 août 2009, à 20:19 +0200, Philip Van Hoof a écrit :
> We'll do our best and are committed to formulate our answers in a
> non-vague way and improve the communication of the project's members,
> about the project, towards the community.

Maybe just clearly state what tracker (or tracker-store, the thread
already lost me :/) will bring to GNOME if integrated. I don't want to
hear about ontology, sparql, data store, indexer, or whatever. I want to
know what it will bring me as a user, and what opportunity it gives me as a
hacker, for my modules.

So, yeah. Just list use cases. (Somebody already gave a few examples in
a mail, iirc, but it got lost in the noise for me).

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.