Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, Padraig O'Briain <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>, "Derek Rafter Sun COM" <Derek Rafter Sun COM>, John Rice <John Rice Sun COM>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:33:14 +0100
tir, 29,.11.2005 kl. 13.44 -0600, skrev Federico Mena Quintero:
> On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 15:59 +0000, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> > > Excellent! So is the patch on CVS now?
> > No.
> > I am currently unable to access CVS; have been working with tarballs.
> OK. What do you need to commit it? (Is "unable to access" a transient
I've commited the patch along with a minor cleanup of mine. Maybe we
need to get a new vte release out the door soon too?
] [Thread Prev