Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- From: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, "Derek Rafter Sun COM" <Derek Rafter Sun COM>, John Rice <John Rice Sun COM>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0000
On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 09:38 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 08:16 +0000, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> > Our accessibility QA guys have tested these changes and find that they
> > do not impact the accessibility of gnome-terminal.
> > My reading of the vte code was that these signals were being emitted too
> > often. The signal will now be emitted once for every time
> > vte_terminal_process_incoming rather than at least twice per character.
> Excellent! So is the patch on CVS now?
I am currently unable to access CVS; have been working with tarballs.
> Thanks for testing this at Sun; it's good to have people who know what
> they are doing :)
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
] [Thread Prev