Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

Our accessibility QA guys have tested these changes and find that they
do not impact the accessibility of gnome-terminal.

My reading of the vte code was that these signals were being emitted too
often. The signal will now be emitted once for every time
vte_terminal_process_incoming rather than at least twice per character.

Padraig