Re: gnome-user-share: and now?

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Owen Williams wrote:

> ~/Shared makes a lot of sense to me.  ~/public_html has worked for a
> long time for web servers, and OSX uses a similar scheme (~/Public and

1) it was never exposed in a GUI
2) people building webpages can be considered more tech-savvy anyway,
and have a much higher chance of actually knowing English.

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."