Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

Great stuff Padraig - down from +500% to 6% degradation when cat'ing a large file sounds pretty good to me :)

Anyone any idea of the effect of not flushing the pending events? Would it cause problems when typing quickly in the terminal? Problems in asian locales?

JR