Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Padraig O'Briain <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, "Derek Rafter Sun COM" <Derek Rafter Sun COM>, John Rice <John Rice Sun COM>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, David Malcolm <dmalcolm redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:44:14 -0600
On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 15:59 +0000, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> > Excellent! So is the patch on CVS now?
> I am currently unable to access CVS; have been working with tarballs.
OK. What do you need to commit it? (Is "unable to access" a transient
] [Thread Prev