Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 16:22, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Andrew Sobala">
>
> > And in Real Life, it's going to contain data. Because evolution will
> > exist.
>
> See, now you're just edging me towards my argument before Mark intervened. I
> think the real answer to all of this is whether the Evolution guys are sure
> they can deliver... Otherwise we're just going to confuse ourselves. ;-)

Well there's 2 arguments. One is that evolution will provide the data.
And the other is that 3rd party applications might also provide the
data.

I can't see any disadvantage in just allowing everyone to share the data
regardless of whether we ship evolution itself.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>