Re: Proposed: Evolution (and associated libs)

<quote who="Andrew Sobala">

> And in Real Life, it's going to contain data. Because evolution will
> exist.

See, now you're just edging me towards my argument before Mark intervened. I
think the real answer to all of this is whether the Evolution guys are sure
they can deliver... Otherwise we're just going to confuse ourselves. ;-)

- Jeff

   "It's actually my new bandwidth conservation technique: compresion of
                     al double leters." - Telsa Gwynne